All inbounds and outbound pallets are 100% RF scanned as well as all inbounds are verified for inventory accuracy and thoroughly inspected for inbound damage
Across our varied customer base, we are seeing a trend where the distributors/retailers in the industry are requiring a higher level of case pick. In many situations, we are picking product at the case level with multiple SKUs per pallet that are being prepared for final store delivery. These pallets are being consolidated onto a single truckload and many times transferred to a forward DC where they are cross-docked with other pallets to go directly to a destination.
Here are some of the Case Pick Services Allen Distribution offers:
- 100% RF scanning and barcoding functionality of all products
- Integrated system driven processes to a ensure proper product date rotation
- Complete item and sublot level tracking and traceability to end customers
- Complete ASN labeling Compliance
- Labeling compliance to all major retailers and manufacturers
With the growth of online shopping, Allen Distribution is managing an ever increasing number of orders that are received via a customer’s website direct from consumers which require processing and shipping same day via small parcel. Orders are for case quantities or, in some instances, individual units of a single SKU or mixed SKUs, which requires a process to pick, pack and inventory product by the individual unit. Here are some of the benefits of utilizing Allen Distribution for not only your full pallet shipments, but your business-to-consumer (B2C) operation as well:
- Systems Integration for Web to Market systems: with multiple customer facing website platforms and the Allen Distribution WMS to support seamless order entry at the individual consumer level. Currently, Allen Distribution is integrated with two of the largest retail-Point-of-Sales, Shopify and Magento.
- Complete integration of small parcel processing (UPS, FedEx and USPS) with customer order confirmation and tracking details electronically communicated back to the end customer.
- Inventory SOPs to accurately account for products at each/single unit level and to assure proper date rotation as well as complete item level tracking and traceability.
- Integrated pack out stations to accommodate damage free shipment of all pack sizes.
- Next day and same day order processing and shipment.